Amazingly creative chefs are dreaming up new recipes and spicing up old favorites to satisfy the burgeoning vegetarian market. Try out a dish at any of these vegetarian restaurants and you will see why they made the Top 5.
Things to Do Minneapolis: Vegetarian Restaurants
- French Meadow Bakery and Cafe – This is the quintessential vegetarian vegan restaurant. Wonderfully welcoming, farm to table, organic, and socially conscious. You make no sacrifices on taste or flavor eating here. The food is incredible and leave full in every way. There are some items on the menu for omnivores.
- Stray Dog – You can get a meat burger here but you can get about 20 different meat alternative burgers here too. This Northeast restaurant is in the heart of all the fun, has great ownership, and one of the deepest vegetarian and vegan menus in Minneapolis.
- Hark Cafe – For the purists, this restaurant is remarkable in that it is completely 100% plant based,and also gluten free. Uber-vegan. The food is really good, and the owners are so friendly. Limited hours because it is a breakfast and lunch cafe and is closed Monday so check online. If you are looking for something to do in Minneapolis, this cafe is in a wonderful part of town right in the Warehouse District full of activities.
- Hi Flora! – Leave out the meat and alcohol and add in THC and home grown veggies, and you have Hi Flora! This plant based restaurant can add THC to every dish,and the bar has a zillion incredible mocktails.
- Himalayan Restaurant – Minneapolis has the second largest Tibetan population outside of Tibet, and the menu is inspired by that region. Not everything on the menu is vegetarian but any vegan or vegetarian will be able to find plenty of savory dishes at this predominantly vegetarian restaurant.
Minneapolis Trolley Tours, we know things to do in Minneapolis!