Minneapolitans scramble to use outdoor spaces in the few months we can. There are some stellar rooftops in Minneapolis and these are the top 5.
Things to do in Minneapolis: Rooftops
- Hewing Rooftop Lounge – The views from atop the 6th floor of the Hewing hotel are some of the prettiest in Minneapolis. The rooftop is mostly a bar that also has a lounge menu. There is also a rooftop hot tub and sauna for guests, but it certainly adds to the festive atmosphere.
- Union Rooftop – The restaurant has rebranded the space on the roof because it is so incredible. As a matter of fact, there is a collapsible roof so that it is one of the rare rooftops that is open all year. Union has great food too, and it is right in the heart of the Hennepin Theater District. If you are looking for something to do in Minneapolis, check out their drag brunch, which is hosted by Flip Phone.
- Riva Terrace – The Four Seasons has an incredible rooftop with live music in the summertime. In the winter they have heated cabanas on the rooftop athat they call a Nordic Village. The food is exquisite. It is the Four Seasons after all.
- Brit’s Pub – A great themed restaurant and pub, that is really best from the rooftop. The theming has gone so far as to have lawn bowling on the roof for all to try or watch. It is one of the best themed restaurants in Mineapolis, from the food to the decor, it is really well done.
- On the Rox is a rooftop bar over the Nicollet Diner and Roxy’s Cabaret mentioned in Best Breakfast in Minneapolis. This space has a great location right on the Nicollet Mall. You can order food from the Diner while on the rooftop.
Minneapolis Trolley Tours, we know things to do in Minneapolis!