If you are looking to impress your date with your creativity, or add some spice to an established relationship, check these out! These are the top 5 unique date night ideas
- Candlelight Ghost Tour – This was voted the best Minneapolis date idea and for good reason. Its fun, intimate, and exciting. Ride a trolley around Mineapolis and hear real ghost stories and maybe even have a paranormal encounter or two
- Can Can Wonderland – This is incredible indoor facility is amazing! The core is a huge artist inspired put put golf course, which is so fun and interesting to play. But there is a stage, a bar, and a restaurant, so it is an all night date idea.
- Bryant Lake Bowl – You get culture, entertainment and competition at this retro Uptown Bowling Alley. Pick a night to go when you can grab a lane and then see a show at the attached theater. This Minneapolis date idea will make for a very memorable night.
- Skyline Mini Golf – This is a put put golf course made out of artwork on the top of the Walker Art Center. Not only do you get phenomenal views, and lots of sunshine, but you get to segway the date into conversations about art. This is one of the best ways to get to know someone through their interpretation of art.
- Dudley Riggs Theater – Home of the Brave New Workshop – Laugh a lot on your first date. What a great way to liven things up! This theater does comedy improv and the shows are always world class.
Minneapolis Trolley Tours, we know things to do in Minneapolis!