Regionally derived, global cuisine restaurants bring flavors and ingredients into our lives that are worth seeking out. These are the top ethnic restaurants in Minneapolis with flavors and ambiance from all over the world.
- Lotus to Go – They have the best food and are seriously a hole in the wall, so plan on taking it to go. There are like two tables. The cuisine is Vietnamese, and it is considered the best in the Midwest.
- Hai Hai – Have you ever seen those YouTube videos of Southeast Asian street food, that makes you want to wash your hands? Well take all of those exotic dishes and prepare them in a formal kitchen. The tastes are amazing, and the restaurant itself is a great experience too.
- Victor’s 1959 Cafe – Just in Diner’s Dives and Drive In’s, this Cuban inspired restaurant takes you back to the beach in Havana, say in 1959. Just the right amount of spice for a Minnesotan.
- Gai Noi – This new Laotian restaurant is first class. It even was ranked by the New York Times in the top 50 restaurants in the United States. It has a really beautiful rooftop patio that looks out over Loring Park.
- Dancing Ganesha – Has delicious Indian food, and lots of vegetarian options. It is a cute little restaurant in the Harmon Historic District. The foo, atmosphere and service combine to put this great restaurant in the top 5 things to do in Minneapolis if you want to broaden your horizons into global cuisine restaurants.
Minneapolis Trolley Tours, we know Things to Do in Minneapolis!